If you’re looking to trade Bitcoin Cash, you can do so here in the Philippines, thanks to coins.ph and their exchange CX Asia.
In their newest upgrade to the exchange, they have added Bitcoin Cash and Philippine Peso (PHP) trading pairs. In a message sent by coins.ph, they said that “because we are rolling BCH out on CX in parallel with BCH on the main Coins platform, BCH withdrawals from CX will be temporarily unavailable until BCH wallets are available for all Coins users.”
In addition to this, they also made a few tweaks to the exchange, like:
- Revamped the color scheme / styles of the account dashboard to match trading page
- Started highlighting new currency pairs in the dropdown menu
- Fixed a issue that was causing logouts when visiting the dashboard
- Fixed a issue preventing all cash-ins from being displayed
- Fixed an issue that was causing inconsistent page elements being shown when switching between trading and dashboard views
- Fixed an issue that was causing incorrect signup links to appear on old browser session.
Check out the new updates and CX Asia here.
Hopefully, we will see ERC20 coins in Philippine virtual currency exchanges soon.